Table tennis equipments

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Donic Desto F3 Big Slam

It had a go with this rubber on a Dawei Navigator blade the other day, wow the glue effect built into this rubber is huge!

The sponge is really soft (around 30degrees I reckon) and the topsheet thin, sensitive and very grippy. It's amazing how little effort it takes to open up with a loop with this rubber, and it's so easy to generate huge spin! I've never come across a rubber where you can generate a medium pace and very spinny loop with such little effort!

I reminds me very much of the Joola Tango, but the glue effect and sound is a LOT higher.

I think it suits a backhand more than a forehand, as it's great for an opening loop or a flick, followed by a powerful forehand. The rubber is not real fast on loops, although it hits really well, coming off fast with a very loud click.

JUIC Leggy vs TSP P-1R

I've finally decided to change over to JUIC Leggy 1.0mm from the TSP P-1r 1.2mm. Although they are similar in many ways and both excellent pips, it's one unique property of the leggy that suits my game particularly well that's helped me decide.

Changing to thicker sponge long pimple rubber

After having played with TSP P-1r 0.6mm for at least a year, I thought I might give a thicker (1.2mm) sponge a go. One thing I'm hoping for is to be able to generate more backspin on retrun of serves, as this can mean the difference between yuor opponent powerlooping one past you, or a slower spinny loop which is what you want...

Online shopping from India's biggest selection of electronics, mobile phones, digital cameras, apparels, toys, books, magazines, music, movies, DVDs ETC...

0 comments:

Post a Comment